Google is currently developing and testing a radar sensor that can control smartwatches without touching them, and since you won’t need to touch the screen of the device, more information can be shown on...
- Microsoft and MIT team up to create tattoo that controls devices remotely
- Google Duo the Apple FaceTime nemesis is here
- Google slapped with a $6.8 million fine by Russia
- Netflix launched its “Fast” Internet speed test application for iOS and Android
- Samsung may stop producing flat-screen Galaxy S devices