Motorola reps at the Moto Z launch event have made it clear that the company won’t be able to commit to monthly updates. Motorola described these updates as “difficult” and have elected instead to...
- Microsoft and MIT team up to create tattoo that controls devices remotely
- Google Duo the Apple FaceTime nemesis is here
- Google slapped with a $6.8 million fine by Russia
- Netflix launched its “Fast” Internet speed test application for iOS and Android
- Samsung may stop producing flat-screen Galaxy S devices