MIT and Microsoft Research engineers have created a smart tattoo that makes it possible to interact with surrounding gadgets, including smartphones, thus becoming one of the most comfortable wearables you’ve ever seen. The tattoos...
- Microsoft and MIT team up to create tattoo that controls devices remotely
- Google Duo the Apple FaceTime nemesis is here
- Google slapped with a $6.8 million fine by Russia
- Netflix launched its “Fast” Internet speed test application for iOS and Android
- Samsung may stop producing flat-screen Galaxy S devices